Providing a valuable mechanism for design, review, verification, and testing of printed-circuit board (PCB) designs, CircuitSpace Foundation from DesignAdvance Systems now offers cross-probing between layouts and PDF schematics. The new cross-probing capability adds to CircuitSpace’s existing auto-clustering and replication technologies and works seamlessly within Cadence’s Allegro PCB design environment.
The cross-probing technology allows the user to have bi-directional communication between layout and a (PDF) schematic. It gives both designers and engineers instant selection and verification of design elements such as components, nets, or pins, within Cadence Allegro and the (PDF) schematic.
CircuitSpace Foundation with Cross-Probing also features such capabilities as:
- Interactive clustering
- Intelligent physical design reuse with definition and saving of physical design templates
- Automated product change report between layout designs
- Concurrent corporate-wide layout development
- Template generation for global library usage across divisions
- Population of any Allegro selection set
CircuitSpace Foundation with Cross-Probing is now available from $4990.
EMA Design Automation