Electronic component supplier KEMET is introducing several new products at electronica 2016 (hall B6, booth 437). Samples will be available for many of these preview components:
- The T598 High Humidity/High Temperature KO-CAP Capacitors for automotive applications now feature rated voltages up to 50 volts.
- Automotive Grade U2J Class-I Ceramic Capacitors offer superior temperature performance.
- Automotive Grade F863 Metallized Polypropylene RFI X2 Film Capacitors provide high capacitance stability in harsh environmental conditions.
- C4AE Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors are being previewed with new AEC-Q200 qualification for DC filtering and energy storage in powertrain applications.
- Intended for industrial solutions, T546 KO-CAP Polymer Electrolytic Capacitors feature a built-in fail-safe fused design for the ultimate in reliability.
- ALC Press-Fit Snap-In Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors eliminate wave soldering and provide a robust mechanical connection for IGBT-based applications.
- The T540 KO-CAP Polymer Electrolytic Capacitors for High Reliability Applications product line is extended to deliver stability and endurance under harsh humidity and temperature conditions.
- Developed in collaboration with the European Space Agency, T583 KO-CAP Polymer Electrolytic Space Grade Capacitors are designed according to European Space Components Coordination Generic Specification ESCC3012/005. They are available in the European Preferred Part List EPPL-2 per Detailed Specification ESCC3012/005.