Nine previous catalogs and brochures combine to create the first comprehensive compilation of network I/O products from TURCK Inc. The 590-page catalog also introduces many new products never before listed in a TURCK catalog. The company's I/O families are compatible with major network protocols, such as DeviceNet, Ethernet, Profibus-DP, AS-Interface, and CANopen. The catalog is designed to be easy to use, with drawings, pin-outs, data tables, and part numbers all on one page. Selection guides and detailed product descriptions precede each catalog section. Some of the major product families in the catalog are:
- BL67: a flexible connectorized enclosure-less remote I/O system,
- BL20: an in-the-panel remote I/O system for ac and 24-V signals, digital, analog, and serial,
- AIM: a rugged, connectorized I/O with a 50g vibration rating and a -40°C to +70°C temperature range,
- FDN20: an I/O system designed for small panels and push buttons,
- piconet: an extremely compact connectorized enclosure-less I/O system,
- excom: an intrinsically safe remote I/O system.
For more information, go to www.turck.com.