Many companies make the mistake of treating manufacturing, new product development and new product introduction as if they are nearly identical. They’re not. Not at all. These processes are interrelated, complementary, and prerequisites of one another.
Do your NPI processes suffer from these challenges?
• Lack of capital & unrealistic schedules
• Deficient designs & unavailable resources/expertise
• Insufficient test and reliability
• Risky materials management
• Manual and inefficient processes
• Incorrect tooling and fixturing