Electronic Design

China’s IC Distributors Relish Rising Revenues

According to researchers at iSuppli, China’s semiconductor distributors will likely see a 30% jump in sales for 2010. With $33.1 billion in sales so far, Chinese distributors will account for 51% percent share of semiconductor sales in the country. In turn, direct sales from semiconductor suppliers will make up the remainder, at about $31.7 billion or 49%. In total, sales from both distributors and chip suppliers are projected to reach $64.8 billion in 2010, up 30% from $49.5 billion in 2009. The two channels in 2011 will be virtually tied at $35.4 billion each.

iSuppli Corp.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish