Sponsored by Mentor Graphics
Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Product Marketing Manager
Mentor Graphics – Tanner EDA
IoT designs include sensors/MEMS, analog and digital on the same IC. Designing all three together on a single IC has unique challenges such as handling three different modes simultaneously. Watch this 20-minute presentation to learn about a complete flow addressing analog, mixed-signal, MEMS/Sensors domains together with system-level simulation and verification solutions.
All three modes (schematic, RTL, and behavioral) can be captured together and a system-level simulation or system-level verification can be performed. Layout and verification is easily handled when integrating the different domains including the ability to generate a 3D model of your layout for advanced 3D finite element modeling.
You will learn about:
- The typical architectural make-up of IoT designs and the associated EDA tool of creating and verifying such a design.
- What makes IoT design different than regular IC design.
- The Tanner EDA IoT product offering and how it can be used to address IoT design and verification challenges.