Sponsored by Analog Devices & EBV Elektronik
Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Chris Leonard is a member the Analog Devices Space Products Marketing Team, focusing on electronic components for space level applications. Chris joined Analog Devices in 1982 and has supported the design, development and manufacturing of electronic devices focused on military and space level applications.
This webcast provides insight into the challenges engineers encounter in implementing circuits for space applications. Concerns about reliability, radiation effects and the ability to tolerate harsh environmental conditions requires special attention be made during the design process to ensure operation in space. Each application will have a unique set of device requirements in terms of reliability, radiation tolerance and environmental factors. Dialogue will include:
- An overview of the harsh environmental conditions in space.
- An overview of the Satellite Industry and applications driving growth in the industry.
- How Analog Devices is supporting designs for space level applications.
Who should attend:
Designers involved in space level applications. Aerospace and Defense Program Managers & System designers. Component Engineers.