Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
David W. Kress is a graduate of MIT, with BSEE degrees in both Chemical and Electrical Engineering, and an MSEE in Electrical Engineering, specializing in biomedical engineering and integrated circuit design. He has worked at Analog Devices since 1972, starting in IC design, and is now the Director of Technical Marketing.
What is in a datasheet, and how can the information it contains help you select the right part for your design? This wide-ranging and informative webcast will take you through a typical datasheet and explain the full meaning behind many often misunderstood specs and sections.
- Gain a complete understanding of Analog Devices datasheets.
- Learn how to find what will make your design work with a given product.
- Learn where to find all of the support information about ADI products.
Who should attend:
Students and younger engineers who are at the beginning of their careers. More experienced engineers who are in a mentorship role that need to educate younger engineers. Also, engineers who might be moving into a new product or application area.