Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Director of Advanced Hardware
PLM Project Manager
We live in a multitasking product realization world today. Development teams today must adapt to a new economy, culture, and technology. For companies to gain a competitive edge, retain loyal customers, and make a profit, they need collaborative product development and delivery and they need it fast — from design through production release processes — with all teams participating.
On Tuesday, January 24th, at 2:00 PM ET/11:00 AM PT, join GoPro Director of Advanced Hardware Bill Orner, Nimble Networks PLM Project Manager Michelle Lee, and Arena Solutions Director Product Marketing Scott Reedy for a webinar to discover how design and manufacturing engineering teams can take proactive steps to remove short-term pain points and meet long term product objectives.
In this webinar attendees will also discover:
- When to use accountability and control in your product processes
- What actions will help you move product from design into manufacturing with more success
- Why the right multi-disciplinary product development platform can push beyond traditional product lifecycle management expectations and help you reach your product realization goals
Sign up today and discover how you can turn very good design ideas into great products easier, faster, better.