5G networks demand RF repeaters that can support very large signal bandwidth. The AFE7422 and AFE7444 (AFE74xx) include dual- and quad-channel, 14-bit, RF-sampling analog front ends (AFEs) that integrate four digital-to-analog converters (DAC) and four analog-to-digital converters (ADC) capable of sampling up to 9 GHz and 3 GHz, respectively.
- No requirement of FPGA or ASIC
- No requirement of JESD link establishment
- No need for physical SerDes receiver and SerDes transmitter lanes
- Single-chip operation • Wide-RF instantaneous bandwidth supporting 130 MHz to 1.2 GHz
- RX to TX loopback latency = 1.2 µs