Attendees of the electronic 2012 trade show in Munich, Germany had numerous activities to participate in during the week-long electronics show, including a series of power seminars put on by Vicor and sponsored by Digi-Key.
The “Meeting the Challenges in Power” Seminar Series spanned the entirety of the week and offered in-depth discussions and training sessions to allow attendees to gain a better understanding of power systems and to introduce new, unique designs and strategies to help designers make their products faster, cheaper, and more energy-efficient.
The series included the following seminars:
- 20-20-20 Energy Strategy: Using 400 VDC Distribution to Save Energy and Make Money
- AVS Point of Load Regulation – Enabling High Performance On-Board Power Solutions
- Modeling, Simulation, and Selection Techniques in Power Design
- Practical Considerations for Creating High Performance AC-DC Power Systems
- Panel Discussion: “High Voltage DC Distribution Architectures
Additionally, Vicor went one step further and offered an electronica-exclusive discount on evaluation boards.
For more information about this and other activities sponsored by Digi-Key, please click the link below.