The MicroBlaze Development Kit: Spartan-3E 1600E Edition is described as a comprehensive design environment with everything embedded developers need to create processing-based systems. The integrated platform contains hardware, design tools, intellectual property and reference designs to kick-start the development process. The kit supports the flexible 32-bit MicroBlaze soft processor for the Xilinx Spartan-3E series of Platform FPGAs. MicroBlaze soft processing cores are instantiated in FPGA hardware and combine with IP peripherals, FPUs and other co-processing engines to enable a fully customizable platform. The MicroBlaze Development Kit: Spartan-3E 1600E Edition is priced at $595. The ISE FPGA and Platform Studio embedded tools shipped with the kit support the following computing platforms: Windows 2000 SP2, SP3, SP4, and XP SP1, SP2; Solaris 2.8/5.8 and 2.9/5.9; and Linux Red Hat Enterprise 3 and 4. XILINX INC., San Jose, CA. (408) 559-7778.
- Spartan-3E SP3E1600E development board containing the Spartan-3E XC3S1600E-4FG320C device with platform logic, DSP co-processing and embedded system integration capabilities. The evaluation board includes several options for peripherals, memory, displays, connectors, and interfaces that enable designers to cost effectively prototype and evaluate their embedded system design.
- Fully licensed versions of the Platform Studio embedded tool suite and ISE FPGA design software
- Extensive peripheral support of processing IP cores
- JTAG probe for code download, debug and FPGA programming
- Serial and Ethernet cables, regional power supply, pre-configured FLASH device
- Variety of pre-verified reference designs and full documentation
- Embedded operating system support
Company: XILINX INC.
Product URL: Click here for more information