With its robust and diverse portfolio of LDOs, power modules, DC/DC switchers, and PMICs, TI combines easy-to-use solutions with system expertise to help you find the perfect power supply match for your processor or FPGA.
Check out this portal for:
- Power supply suggestions for Texas Instruments processors including Sitara™, MSP430™, OMAP, C6000, and more
- Xilinx FPGA tools for programmable system integration
- The Altera FPGA and CPLD power solutions for applications such as embedded memory, digital signal processing blocks, high-speed transceivers or high-speed I/O pins
- Optimized power solutions – power system reference designs, automated design component calculators, voltage regulation estimators, and more – for Intel’s CPU platforms
- Portfolio that supports the requirements of the i.MX and QorIQ families of NXP/Freescale processors
In addition, review peripheral device portfolios, browse FPGA blogs, view training options, and check out the WEBENCH® Designer Power Architect tool.