EEPN DAILY UPDATE
Each day EEPN posts new products to its web site. To view them, check out www.eepn.com or subscribe to the RSS feed on our home page.
eepn2 is the digital magazine that takes you beyond the pages of EEPN. Check out Samsung's latest UMPC, the Q1 Ultra in the May issue at www.eepn2.com.
Videos Demos on EEPN.COM
EEPN's web site has something new—Video Demos. The initial demo is for the new Agilent N6705A DC Power Analyzer. It's a brand new class of test instrument, and the demo, which is given by Bob Zollo of Agilent, is very much the same as the one he gave us at our office in Paramus. Check it out at www.eepn.com/video/?Action=Demo.
When building products for industrial use, which port are you most likely to incorporate into your design:
To vote, go to www.eepn.com
Top Ten Articles on www.eepn.com during May
- PIR-based Motion Detection Sensor-to-Solution
- Analysis of a Digitally Controlled Wien Bridge Oscillator
- Supercaps Do Double-Duty As DC Power Sources
- Developing A Touch-Integrated Flat Panel Display System
- IEEE 1588 Precision Timing Protocol (PTP)
- Basics and Pitfalls of Difference Amplifiers and IAs
- Refresh! LCDs
- How to Select the Right Blind-Mate Connector
- Giving the eZ430-F2013 Development Tool a Whirl
- ROM, EEPROM, FLASH and other/Refresh Flash Memory
Company: EEPN Magazine
Product URL: Click here for more information