Originally broadcast on August 16, 2023. Now available On Demand.
Sponsor: Mouser Electronics and Schurter
Duration: 1 Hour
Already registered for this event? Click here to log in!
Many devices that plug into a wall socket could communicate with the cloud but most cannot, until now.
Wi-Fi/Bluetooth-enabled Smart Connectors can provide this connectivity working with existing products or incorporated into new products with almost no design changes. The Smart Ecosystem can provide fleet management that includes cloud APIs and a SmartApp for immediate use with these connected devices. The SmartApp dashboard used Bluetooth for local communication and can also access cloud data and services.
The Smart Connectors provide remote monitoring and control of the device independent of the device using secure communication. The devices can be part of an IoT solution for a range of services from preventive maintenance to energy management to asset management.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- How Smart Connector devices work with the Schurter Cloud
- Case studies of applications using Smart Connectors
- How to take advantage of power measurements using Smart Connector for tracking and preventive maintenance
- Integrating the DS11 Smart Connector into new designs
- Using the DT31 Smart Connector for existing products
Nikila Kareesan | VP, Engineering | SCHURTER Inc.
Nikila Kareesan oversees applications support for the Americas at SCHURTER Inc. Nikila supports product groups in connectors, circuit protection, EMC and switches. Nikila holds a degree in Electrical Engineering and a Master’s in Business Administration.