EEPN Daily Update
Each day EEPN posts new products to its web site. To view them, check out www.eepn.com or subscribe to the RSS feed on our home page.
eepn2 is the digital magazine that takes you beyond the pages of EEPN. Check out the new DSA70000 scopes and probes from Tektronix in the February issue. It's the right instrument for testing emerging high-speed serial data applications like PCI-Express 2.0, HDMI 1.3, and SATA III. Read the latest edition of eepn2 at www.eepn2.com
Top Ten Articles on www.eepn.com during January and February
- PIR-based Motion Detection: Sensor-to-Solution
- Giving the eZ430-F2013 Development Tool a Whirl
- 10/100-Mb/s Ethernet IC Eases LAN Implementations
- Digital Color Camera Resides On Single Chip
- Building RF And IF Amplifiers With Op Amps
- IEEE 1588 Precision Timing Protocol (PTP)
- Graphite Heat Sink Tackles Thermal And Weight Issues
- A Simple Low-Battery Indicator Circuit
- Analysis of a Digitally Controlled Wien Bridge Oscillator
- Design Considerations When Choosing Self-Protected MOSFETs
Engineering Videos on EEPN.COM
EEPN adds new engineering videos to its web site each week culled from sites like YouTube. This month's set includes information on OLED displays, and shows Sony's OLED technology in action at the CES show. Just click the play button to view any of the videos at www.eepn.com/video.
Planning to go to a trade show? Check out our events calendar by pointing your browser to www.eepn.com and clicking on Events.
Joe Desposito's Blog
This month, Joe writes about solar cell technology from IXYS that promises to help charge and maybe even replace conventional batteries. Read about this and other topics by pointing your browser to www.eepn.com and clicking on Joe's Blog.
Connect easily to vendor's web sites with just a click. Visit www.eepn.com/webconnect.
Do you download video content to a mobile device such as a cell phone, PDA or video iPod?
To vote, go to www.eepn.com and vote in the QUICK POLL.
Every month we add links to new web sites of interest to design engineers. Check out all of our Cool Sites at www.eepn.com/coolsites/
Company: EEPN Magazine
Product URL: Click here for more information