Sponsored by Keysight Technologies
Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Modular Strategy and Operations Lead
Why this webcast is important:
This paper describes the differences between digitizer and oscilloscope measurements and explains how the trade-offs will impact your wideband measurement results.
Wider communication bandwidths are used more and more to keep up with the changes in wireless communication standards as well as for many aerospace & defense industry programs. Regardless of the carrier frequency, digitizers and oscilloscopes are key tools for wideband analysis. The challenges associated with wideband measurements lead us to think differently about our measurement instrument selection because using the correct approach will greatly improve your measurement results.
You will learn:
- About the differences in measurement fidelity
- How to address automation or events and triggering
- How to identify glitches or infrequent events
- The best way to implement multi-channel, coherent measurements
Use cases from wireless and A/D applications will be included.
Who should view this webcast:
Test engineers, R&D engineers, engineering managers, production engineers, production engineering managers