Sponsored by: Inventus Power
DATE & TIME
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Vice President of Technology
Director, New Product Engineering
Robin Schneider, Ph.D.
Technical Marketing Director
Whether you are designing the first battery powered device in a product line or you are developing a roadmap for a portable electronic product, this live webcast will give you the tools you need make informed decisions. Our panel of experts will provide in-depth advice on design considerations when developing battery-powered devices, including the latest information on:
- Cell chemistry and for which applications each is best suited. We will review the benefits and trade-offs of Li-Ion, Lithium Polymer, Lithium Iron Phosphate technology and discuss new technology and timelines for availability.
- Cell manufacturing industry updates with 5 year roadmaps. You will receive the latest on cell formats, availability, and improvements in capacity and cycle life.
- Battery management electronics, including device-side & battery-side state of charge indication, options for communications interfaces, and authentication techniques for improved security and safety.
- Electrical, mechanical, and thermal considerations for faster charging of the latest battery technologies.
- Regulatory changes. There have been many changes to agency approvals and transportation rules for batteries, and we will include summaries of IEC, UL, UN/DoT, and new 30% State of Charge IATA limits.
Battery technology can be used to innovate and differentiate your devices. Our presenters will provide valuable information on technology available today and in the future for those involved with developing devices that use Li-ion batteries for primary and backup power.