Sponosred by: Analog Devices & Arrow
Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Brad Hall joined Analog Devices in 2015 as an RF hardware design engineer working on Signals Intelligence systems. Currently, he is an RF Systems Applications engineer working in the Aerospace and Defense Business Unit. He received his BSEE from University of Maryland in 2006.
This webcast gives an overview of recent trends in radio hardware in the military communications (MILCOM) field including what technologies and requirements are driving these trends. The main focus will be the shift to more widespread satellite communications (SATCOM). In addition, specific ADI solutions and signal chains are presented to demonstrate modular architectures and applicable solutions.
- Trends in MILCOM with a focus on SATCOM
- Important transceiver specs for MILCOM/SATCOM
- Solutions to address current and future needs
Who should attend:
RF and System Engineers involved with MILCOM and SATCOM systems.