Register or Login below to download this issue completely free. Inside this Edition:
- Wearing Your Technology. Direct-digital-synthesizer (DDS) technology can provide the agility and frequency and phase control needed to drive high-performance frequency modulated-continuous-wave radar systems.
- The Top 101 Components. Electronic Design's annual list of Top 101 components features an array of new devices that have won over the engineering community.
- Q&A: TE Connectivity's Egbert Stellinga. The product manager for TE Consumer Devices discusses the growth and impact of USB 3.1 connectors.
- Pay Attention To These Power Device Trends. Evolutionary advances in MOSFETs and IGBTs can arm trend-cognizant designers with the tools to develop performance-differentiating products.
- Ideas for Design. Offset compensation technique improves bridge-configured sensor performance.