Highlights include a new series of automotive- and industrial-grade digital isolators that can withstand voltages up to 5700 V RMS and a new generation of LPDDR5X memory with high bandwidth of up to 9.6 GB/s. Also, be sure to check out a family of single-channel ESD clamping diodes for wearable electronics and a chip-to-chip connectivity IC that can replace physical DisplayPort, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB SuperSpeed connectors.
- Quad-Channel Digital Isolator Endures Up to 5700 V RMS
- 8-Bit MCUs Powered by Coin Cells Run at 50 MHz
- RF Transceiver Takes Place of Traditional Physical Connectors
- Single-Channel ESD Protection Devices Defend Up to ±30 kV
- LPDDR5X Memory Boosts Bandwidth to 9.6 GB/s
Check out the previous Products of the Week gallery here.
You can also visit the Products of the Week archives here.