Silego Technology announced a new addition to its expanding dual-channel, self-contained integrated power-switch product portfolio. Adding reverse-current blocking to its feature set, the SLG59M1603V is optimized for low-voltage power-rail distribution, power-rail sequencing, or any other two-power-rail application where power flow from load to source cannot be allowed. The SLG59M1603V operates from 2.5 V to 5 V and, because of its proprietary and patented CuFET™ technology, is designed to handle continuous load currents up to 4.5 A per channel in a small footprint TDFN package.
With internal charge pumps, output discharge circuitry, and separate ON/OFF controls, both channels of the SLG59M1603V are completely independent of each other. As a result, each channel of this highly-integrated power switch can be configured for different power-rail applications without affecting the operation of the opposite channel. Also by virtue of the Company's CuFET™ technology, both channels can be combined in parallel for higher-current applications up to the total power dissipation of the package or up to 8.5 A, whichever is lower.
Available in a space-saving 14-pin 1.0 x 3.0 mm STDFN package, the SLG59M1603V is fully specified from -40°C to 85°C.
Key SLG59M1603 specifications include:
- Ultra-low RDS(ON): 16 mW per Channel
- Continuous Load Current: Up to 4.5 A per Channel
- VDD Supply Voltage Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Wide Power-rail Voltage Range: 1 V to VDD
- Low Reverse-current Leakage when OFF: 0.5 µA
- Adjustable In-rush Current/VOUT Slew Rate Control via External Capacitor
- Over-temperature Protection
- Low Operating Supply Current: 50 µA
- Low-Supply Current when OFF: 1 µA
- Fast, Internal Discharge