MicroMax’s M-Max 400 RC is a highly reliable computer for building all-electric interlocking distributed systems. The system converts CAN-interface control signals (twisted pair or single-mode fiber) into relay control signals of railroad automation systems.
The M-Max 400 RC leverages two-out-of-two architecture for higher reliability. External relays are connected to control outputs in such a way to get an AND circuit in signal control.
Each computer has an independent power input and an internal UPS based on ultracapacitors, ensuring up to 40 seconds of operation with the input power cut off. The system allows to maintain 12 or 24 paired relays.
- Ruggedized dual-CPU computer
- Two-out-of-two architecture
- 40 seconds run on internal UPS based on ultracapacitors
- CPUs and UPS are housed in low-maintenance fanless enclosure
- Shock handling up to 40 g, vibration up to 6 g
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95% at +25°C (non-condensing)
- IP65-rated dust and moisture protection
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +70°C