Keysight Technologies, Inc. launched a new series of single and dual output power supplies that delivers more usable power, bench-friendly design with low background noise, small footprint, and large display. The new E36200 series enables engineers to test their designs across multiple industries including automotive electronics, consumer goods, medical devices, power tools, and industrial applications.
The E36200 series provides the same measurement and advance capabilities as the company's E36300 triple output power supply series, but delivers higher current and higher voltage in single or dual output models. Autoranging and the ability to internally combine outputs deliver higher current at more voltage settings allowing them to cover a wider range of applications, according to the company.
Customers can easily integrate the Keysight E36200 into their existing system using the rear output terminals, modern I/O, and trigger port, claims the company. The trigger port allows for synchronization of other instruments and the ability to add an emergency shutdown control. The E36200 series comprises standard commands for programmable instrument (SCPI) power supplies with built-in USB, local area network (LAN), and optional general-purpose interface bus (GPIB).
Key features of Keysight's new 200- and 400-W E36200 series power supplies include:
- Auto-series and auto-parallel to combine dual outputs into a single 400-W output
- Low output noise — ripple and noise less than 350 µVrms
- Accurate programming and readback accuracy less than 0.04%
- Accurate local 2-wire and remote 4-wire measurements, eliminating the need for an external multimeter
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, and over-temperature to provide layers of device protection
Pricing and Availability
The Keysight E36200 series starts at US$1,590 and includes the following models:
- E36231A: Autoranging DC Power Supply 30 V, 20 A, 200 W
- E36232A: Autoranging DC Power Supply 60 V, 10 A, 200 W
- E36233A: Dual Output Autoranging DC Power Supply 30 V, 20 A, 400 W
- E36234A: Dual Output Autoranging DC Power Supply 60 V, 10 A, 400 W