Featured products include a new automotive-grade power device that unites a standard rectifier and transient voltage suppressor (TVS) for the first time plus a family of supercapacitors suitable for extending primary and backup battery life in systems exposed to harsh environments. Also, learn more about a new family of neural processing unit (NPU) IP targeted at the next generation of AI silicon.
- Standard Rectifier Becomes One with TVS Diode
- Thermal Camera Module Keeps Eye on Excess Heat
- Heavy-Duty Supercapacitors Ideal for Pulsed Power
- 5-nm Ethernet PHY Supplies 10 Gb/s for Less Power
- AI Accelerator IP Family is Flexible and Future-Proof
Check out the previous Products of the Week gallery here.
You can also visit the Products of the Week archives here.