Starting a new design project? Check out some of the latest electronic products to hit the market. Highlights include a new family of microcontrollers (MCUs) with the latest I3C interface and a series of ultra-thin, fast-recovery Schottky rectifiers for power electronics.
- EMC Filter Family Rated Up to 30 A for Robotics
- Low-Pin-Count MCU Features Up to Pair of I3C Interfaces
- Ultra-Fast-Recovery Rectifiers Fit Inside a Thinner DPAK
- 500-mA RET Suited for Load Switching in Consumer Devices
- FPGA Adds Hardened USB Interface for Device Bridging
Check out the previous Products of the Week gallery here.
You can also visit the Products of the Week archives here.