Specifying the right programmable DC power supply to support current and future test needs requires answering several key questions:
- What output do you need from your DC power supply?
- How much power should you pay for without over specifying?
- What input are you going to give your DC power supply?
- How do you plan on controlling your power supply?
- Should you consider a bidirectional DC power supply?
These, and other important questions, will be answered in the comprehensive, 8-page guide to help readers correctly navigate the many considerations when specifying a Programmable DC Power Supply.