Touchstone Semiconductor has added two new, micropower operational amplifiers (op amps) to its NanoWatt Analog™ high-performance analog integrated circuits portfolio: the TS1003 and TS1005, both available in SC70-5 packaging and ready to ship from Digi-Key, Touchstone Semiconductor's authorized distributor. The TS1003 and the TS1005 are priced at $0.35 in 1K-piece quantities. The TS1003 draws 0.6µA and exhibits a 4-kHz gain-bandwidth product (GBWP). The TS1005--the industry's lowest-power 20kHz gain-bandwidth product op amp--draws 1.3µA. Both the TS1003 and the TS1005 exhibit a typical input bias current of 2pA and rail-to-rail input/output stages.
The TS1003 and the TS1005 op amps are optimized for ultra-long-life battery-powered applications, including micropower active filters, wireless remote sensors, battery and powerline current sensors, portable gas monitors and handheld/portable point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
- Single-Supply Operation: 0.8V to 5.5V
- Low Supply Current: TS1003: 0.6µA (typ); TS1005: 1.3µA (typ)
- Low Input Bias Current: 2pA
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: TS1003: 4kHz; TS1005: 20kHz
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Stages
- Value-priced at $0.35 each in 1K-piece quantities
The TS1003 and the TS1005 op amps are fully specified over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.