Marvin Test Solutions (MTS), a provider of test solutions for military and commercial aerospace organizations, announced the company’s involvement in Autotestcon 2015. The 51st annual IEEE Autotestcon conference takes place November 2-5 in Washington, DC for ATE leaders exploring the latest technologies that support the production and maintenance of mil/aero products and systems for military and aerospace organizations.
This year at Autotestcon, Marvin Test Solutions will feature a range of test solutions that demonstrate the company’s continued commitment to delivering systems that provide outstanding value and performance for military and aerospace customers:
- GX7016 GENASYS switching subsystem. A component of the mixed-signal, GENASYS platform, the GX7016 offers a new level of high-performance, high-density signal switching for board- and system-level functional test with an “any-resource to any-pin” architecture. The architecture incorporates a modular switch matrix and multiplexer architecture with the MAC Panel 6U Scout receiver, providing up to 4608 multiplexed, hybrid I/O pins without cabled connections. The GENASYS system has been selected by two major military – aerospace primes to support the manufacturing test of high value, complex products.
- GX5296 digital subsystem. The newest addition to the MTS portfolio of PXI digital instrumentation, the GX5296 delivers timing, density, memory, and parametric measurement capabilities. Featuring sub-nanosecond edge-placement resolution and PMU per pin capabilities, the GX5296 offers features and capabilities that have only been available previously in proprietary ATE systems. Featuring high channel density, customers can configure a system with up to 512 channels within a single, compact PXI chassis.
- The MTS-3060 SmartCan. An innovative universal O-level test set for 4th and 5th generation fighter aircraft, SmartCan offers advanced test capabilities for both legacy and smart weapons including MIL-STD-1760 weapon systems such as JDAM and AMRAMM as well as legacy systems such as Maverick and Sidewinder.
- The MTS-200 Series field test sets. These PXI-based platforms offer I-level and O-level test capabilities in a portable, ultra-ruggedized configuration for a wide range of weapon and avionics test applications including F-35 armament testing, missile system testing, and universal armament testing.
- ATEasy test executive and development software. With over 20 years of field proven deployment, ATEasy offers a full spectrum of ATE features including full featured simulation, a hardware abstraction layer architecture, and long-term support and version compatibility, ensuring extended system life cycle support.