Evaluation Engineering Vendor Portal
One of the things we do at Electronic Design is to highlight new products. Unfortunately there are a lot of them. We often find out about them via press releases emailed to us and you can do so at [email protected]. We are always interested in finding about all your announcements but here we are focusing on just product announcements and how you can get them on our site.
Streamlining Product Submissions
We often present products in an article that has an image and a short description for each product. The product mix in a gallery can vary. For example, we may group together board products or power products.
Your press releases usually have this information and a photo may be available that is not always the case. Having to find an image and extract the information takes time on our side so we are looking to have you help us highlight your product in a gallery. To do this you can download the product submission form (click the Download button below). Also download the product submission form instructions that provided details about the fields in the form.
Submitting a Product
To submit a product using the form:
- Fill out the PDF file and save it. Do not copy this to another format like a DOCX file. We have a way to extract the information from the PDF file.
- Email the form and an image to [email protected]. The subject line should start with Product Submission: followed by the company and product name.
- Keep an eye out for an email when we post the product. This may take four weeks or more.
- Send at most one product per month using this approach. It is designed to highlight. You can send any number of regular press release emails and you can send a regular press release email as well as one of these forms for the same product.
- This approach should be used only for new product announcements.
- You can still contacts us if you want to set up a call to discuss a product. Keep in mind that we are time limited so use this only for very important announcements.
As noted above, the Download button below provides the product submission form. Also see the product submission form instructions.