The new releases include a new-and-improved 100-V MOSFET for industrial switching power supplies and high-performance serial NOR flash for IoT devices. Other highlights include several new series of automotive-grade mini-breakers that prevent heat from building up around Li-ion battery packs. A radar sensor small enough to fit inside consumer electronics is featured as well.
- 60-GHz Radar Sensor Shrinks Down for Consumer Devices
- 100-V Power MOSFETs Puts Lid on Power Losses
- 3-V Serial NOR Flash Fits Where Space is Limited
- Mini-Breakers Keep High Temperatures Under Control
- Hardware and Software Stack Brings FPGAs to Autos
Check out the previous Products of the Week gallery here.
You can also visit the Products of the Week archives here.