Working on a new design project? Learn about some of the latest electronic products to hit the market. Recent highlights include a 28-nm single-chip high-resolution radar for ADAS, a new modular form factor for PC system memory, and a unique planar signal transformer for EVs and large-scale energy storage. Also featured is a 64-bit microprocessor (MPU) that curtails sufficient standby power for IoT devices.
- 64-bit Power-Saving MPU is Engineered for the IoT
- Single-Chip Radar Streams Sensor Data at Up to 1 Gb/s
- Planar Signal Transformer is the First for High-Voltage EVs
- The New PC Memory Form Factor Replacing the SODIMM
- High-Speed 10-Mbaud Optocouplers Have Wide Voltage Supply Range
Check out the previous Products of the Week gallery here.
You can also visit the Products of the Week archives here.