Highlights include the first in a new family of load switches with programmable current limiting and a 500-W wireless charging module for industrial robots and other equipment. Be sure to check out the new 300-W dual-output DC-DC converter for railway applications and a high-performance controller for NVMe over Fabrics (NVMe-oF) that can also be attached to a PCIe card.
- 5-V Load Switch with Programmable Current Limiting
- Wireless-Charging Module Metes Out Up to 500 W
- Storage Controller Bridges the Gap for NVMe over Fabrics
- Dual-Output DC-DC Converters Ride the Rails
- Hall ICs Feature Very High Withstand Voltage for Cars
Check out the previous Products of the Week gallery here.
You can also visit the Products of the Week archives here.