Working on a new design project? Check out some of the latest electronic products to hit the market. Highlights include a new family of MCUs with an embedded hardware security module (HSM), a GaN-based power-supply IC with a 1,250-V operating voltage rating, and a new series of automotive-grade capacitors. Also featured is an ultra-portable 12-bit digital oscilloscope that supports bandwidths of up to 250 MHz.
- GaN-Based Power-Supply IC is Upgraded to 1,250 V
- Automotive-Grade MLCCs Shrink to the Smallest Form Factor
- Portable 12-Bit Oscilloscopes Bring Up to 250 MHz of Bandwidth
- 600-V SJ MOSFET Adds Diode for Ruggedness and Reliability
- Arm Cortex-M7 MCU Family Brings Hardware Security Inside
Check out the previous Products of the Week gallery here.
You can also visit the Products of the Week archives here.