The RadioVerse design and technology ecosystem offers a one-stop radio design environment focused on simplifying the radio development process for a range of markets and applications. The RadioVerse ecosystem includes rapid prototyping platforms, chip-level evaluation systems, simulation tools, and development kits as well as a global partnership network that provides multiple levels of design support. More information is available at www.analog.com/RadioVerse.
The ADRV9026 is available in a 14-mm x 14-mm BGA package. Key features include
· quad-channel transmitters and receivers with dual-channel observation receivers,
· 650-MHz to 6,000-MHz LO frequency,
· 200-MHz maximum receiver/transmitter bandwidth,
· 450-MHz maximum observation receiver/transmitter synthesis bandwidth, and
· Multichip phase synchronization for all local oscillators and baseband clocks.