Showcasing the latest innovations in AI, advanced embedded systems, and mobility, CES, the leading international tech platform, welcomed more than 4,000 exhibiting companies from across the globe to share their innovations, solutions, and partnerships. Over 100,000 attendees will see the acheivements of these companies, which include a record-breaking number of startups in Eureka Park, CES's place for breakthrough technology.
This gallery is a small sample of some of the innovative products and solutions shown there, highlighting the explosion of AI and advanced electronics in embedded systems:
- Partnership to Democratize Generative AI in Software Development
- Small Integrated IoT Front-End Module Meets Thread and Matter Protocols
- Hands-Free Conductive Automatic Charging Solution Unchains EVs
- Tiny AI Machine-Vision System Offers Sub-Millimeter Resolution
- Edge ML Tool Can Build, Test, Tune, and Deploy Models at the Sensor Chip Level
- Automotive Voice Assistant Integrates ChatGPT
- Single-Chip LCOS Panel Targets Next-Gen Smart Glasses
Don't forget to check out our other CES coverage!