The EMC+SIPI 2018 Symposium will take place July 30 through August 3 on Long Beach. In recognition of the importance of the topic, the August print issue of EE-Evaluation Engineering will include a staff-written feature article on EMC and related topics. Whether or not you will be participating in the symposium, we want your input so we can communicate your EMC, power-integrity, and signal-integrity strategies to our readers, whether or not they will be in attendance.
Please take a few minutes to send me your responses to one or more of the following questions:
- What products or services for EMC test and signal-integrity and power-integrity measurements have you introduced or enhanced over the past year?
- Are you presenting a paper at the symposium? If so, please provide the title and a brief description.
- If you are exhibiting at the EMC Symposium, what products or services do you plan to highlight?
- What trends and challenges are you seeing in EMC test?
- How do your products or services help your customers solve EMC, signal-integrity, or power-integrity challenges?
Please send me your comments at [email protected]. Thanks for your help.