productronica 2023 will take place from November 14-17 in Munich, Germany, hosting over 1,300 exhibitors from 45 countries that will have their latest solutions and products on display for the electronics development and production community.
This year will focus on important issues like power electronics, quantum technology, artificial intelligence, and sensor technology in electronics manufacturing. Live demonstrations from a variety of vendors will offer insights into these important areas. A series of presentations and discussion panels in the three forums will provide professional exchanges on current and future market and technology topics such as automation, artificial intelligence, and workforce efficiency.
While the Cleanroom and Hand Soldering Competition are permanent fixtures over the years that bring the latest on clean-room technology and a better understanding of hand soldering, the Inno Truck is celebrating its productronica premiere. The latter is sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research to promote interest in technologies in a playful way and get young people interested in technical professions.
Also, the Career Area offers exhibitors the opportunity to present themselves as attractive employers while allowing young professionals, students, and specialists to find jobs and information about companies.
Highlights from the event include:
- Advanced Test Systems Accelerate Electronic Manufacturing
- Intelligent Factory Solutions Help Maximize Productivity
- Stencil Printer Platform Offers Advanced Functionality
- Addressing the Latest IPC Standards and Engineering Training
- Advanced T&M Options Tackle Production Issues
- Automated Test Solutions Leverage the Latest Architectures and Controllers